Thursday, November 10, 2011

Molly and Dan get engaged

Last night was amazing. After five months of finding God's time for this I finally got down on one knee. After 5 months of thinking this over I would say I was confident in my game plan. It all unfolded last night as we showed up to community group at 7:45pm. Every Wednesday night Molly usually drives to my place and we hang out before we go to community group together. Molly claimed I was acting strange but she had no clue. As we approach a sign on the front door that said "come in" Molly still didn't catch on. As we walked into a dark foyer she started to stutter step. They hit the lights as she enters the house and there are 20 of our closest friends standing around her. 16 of them were on the staircase.

Watch this video to see the rest.


Also, the signs that everyone is putting over Molly's head all signify something special about our relationship.

Once again... it was all so perfect. Thanks everyone. :) 

3 comments: