Friday, December 9, 2011

Yo momma is so nice...she does everything

I stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the way to the office this morning. I was really craving a sausage egg and cheese croissant and mint hot chocolate. As I was parking I noticed a mom two spaces away from me. She was getting her daughter out of a car seat. I ordered my sandwich and as I was waiting I noticed that same woman carrying her daughter up to the counter. She ordered coffee and donuts and obviously they were ready before my sandwich was done. She headed back out to her van as I waited for another minute or so. I got my sandwich and headed straight for my car because I was in a hurry. ThenI paused for a second after I noticed this mom still buckling her daughter into the car seat. I was already leaving the parking lot and she isn't even sitting in her car yet.

Why did I share that? Because mom's need recognition. She was there before me to get something that normally would have taken her seconds. How is she is leaving Dunkin Donuts after me? Because she can't care about herself alone. Thank you mom that helped remind me of all the unselfish things you do everyday. Much love!

2 comments:

  1. Right on! Mom's don't get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob, I am replying to your comment for 2 reasons.
    1. I don't ever get any comments so I'm glad you left one.
    2. You are good at responding on your blog so I feel like I owe it to you.

    Thanks for the comment bro! Peace.

    ReplyDelete